Practice!... but properly!
In this course, the main focus is, how to practice and learn effectively. So if you have already asked yourself these questions, the course will be perfect for you:
- What do I need to pay attention to?
- What are typical practicing errors?
- How can it be, that I practice for hours and hours without the results I am looking for?
- How can I avoid this?
- How can I practice, so that I also perform better and self-assured?
The course will explain important background information and models of the psychology of learning that will show us clearly what success and failure depend on. I will present you different tools, how the daily practicing sessions can be quicker, more effective and with intention. At the end, we will have time to discuss all your questions and I’ll give you tips for your individual problems.
Lecturer: Florian Schüle (Clarinetist, Mental Coach, lecturer at the HMTM)
Date (Number: 0104223)
- Date: tba
- Where: tba
- Number of participants: max. 10 or unlimited (Zoom)
Registration for Alumni*a of the Hochschule für Musik und Theater München of the University of Music and Performing Arts Munich is possible, when you have graduated within the past 3 years. Please register via email to career[a]hmtm.de.